- Have already activate the Sensedge Minisensor on the Kaiterra dashboard;
- Own a Type 3 license
- Import or create a wallet in the PlanetWatch App
- Log in or Sign Up the PlanetWatch App with your credentials
- create or import a wallet in the "Wallets" section
- in the “Sensors” section press the plus (+) button in the top right corner
- a new page will appear, showing the licenses that you can currently use to activate a sensor
- press the “Type 3 | year x” that you want to associate with the sensor
A new page will appear, showing two boxes:
- In the “Insert sensor ID” box, paste the UDID of your Kaiterra Sensedge Mini sensor. The code has the following format: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx. Pay attention to copy and paste the code without spaces.
‼️ If you don’t have a UDID, please read the official Kaiterra guide.
- In the “Insert your token” box, paste the API Key of your account. If you don’t have an API Key, open the Kaiterra Web Dashboard, click on your profile icon and then on
account settings -> api-keys -> generate API-Key
‼️ Please note that if you need to configure more than one Kaiterra, you don’t need to generate a new API-Key, but to insert the same one for all the sensors that you want to activate.