If the PlanetWatch App shows you “Reconnecting”, you need to be sure to have followed these steps:
- set the “Always on” mode in the Atmotube App particulate settings
→ In the Atmotube App click on Settings-> particulate matter -> mode -> Always on
- close and stop the Atmotube App before you open the PlanetWatch Wearable App;
- keep the PlanetWatch Wearable App always open.
→ Only on Android devices, you keep it always open but in the background
If the previous steps don’t solve the problem, you can try to:
- move away from other devices (e.g. routers)
- place the Atmotube PRO 2/3 meters away from you;
- change the date and time of your device:
- restart your device.
If the previous steps do not solve the problem, be sure to check your phone settings and the permissions for:
- battery optimization
- screen limitation (night mode, eye care, blue light filter)
- GPS limitation
- Wi-Fi limitation