In order to renew your license you first need to get the corresponding renewal Type.
- Login to the PlanetWatch App
- within 30 days before your current license expires (or if it has already expired), you will see a ⚠︎ red triangle near the corresponding sensor icon
- click on the sensor and then click on “Fix it now”
- choose the license extension that you want to add to your sensor and then confirm your selection by clicking on “Yes”
- if you have not purchased a license renewal yet , you will be redirected to PlanetWatch’s license renewal e-commerce webpage. Select the license renewal that you want in the PlanetWatch e-commerce website where your country is listed and complete the purchase.
- update the sensor page on the PlanetWatch App and follow the procedure described above.
➤You can only activate your license renewal if the current license has already expired or is one month away from expiring.
➤ You cannot add multiple license renewals at once to your current license. You need to activate one at a time: either when the previous one has already expired or is one month away from expiring.